Joe Johnson has a 500-square foot shoe closet
Here is Atlanta Hawks guard Joe Johnson speaking to Stacey Pressman of ESPN the Magazine on his huge shoe collection and the massive closet it lives in:
“I wanted to display all of my shoes, so I had this 500-square-foot closet made. I just thought this would be a cool idea, and it would almost look like a museum. I had a fingerprint sensor put on the door to make sure I’m the only one who can get in here.
I mostly wear Air Jordans. All of the Jordan guys are selected by Michael Jordan himself. It’s kind of hard to tell MJ no. I have 436 pairs of sneakers in here, and they’re mostly unworn. I’ll wear all of them eventually.”
And, here’s Johnson on some of his jewelry:“I bought this chain 10 years ago when I was 20. It’s probably worth at least $150,000 now. It reminds me of the decisions I made when
I was younger. I still like the chain and still wear it sometimes, but it’s not a purchase I would make today.”
Posted by Inside Hoops
This article has been read a total of 6347 times.
- Kobe Bryant: ‘I Found My Inner Zen’
- Lakers Still Looking To Sign Michael Beasley
- Spurs to sign Josh Davis
- 5 Reasons Why Los Angeles Lakers Will Improve in 2014-15
- Who Are The Five Worst Teammates of Kobe Bryant's Career?
- Eric Bledsoe For Julius Randle Trade Still Possible?
- How will Melo fit in triangle?
- Kobe Bryant's text to LeBron James
- NBA GM on Kobe’s market value in trade: ‘Zero.’
- LeBron James 'can't wait' to toss powder in Cleveland
- Gigi Datome confirms the interest of Barcelona but he wants just NBA
- Zydrunas Ilgauskas to come back with Cavs?
- 5 Reasons Why Kobe Bryant is Still Best Offensive Player
- How Should Kobe Bryant Continue To Evolve?
- Lakers Officially Sign Second-Round Pick, Jordan Clarkson
|3||Por. Trail Blazers||0||0||0||0-0|
|San. Spurs||104||87||Mia. Heat|
|Mia. Heat||86||107||San. Spurs|
|San. Spurs||111||92||Mia. Heat|
|Mia. Heat||98||96||San. Spurs|
|Mia. Heat||95||110||San. Spurs|
|San. Spurs||112||107||Okl. Thunder|
|Ind. Pacers||92||117||Mia. Heat|
|Okl. Thunder||89||117||San. Spurs|
|Mia. Heat||90||93||Ind. Pacers|
|San. Spurs||92||105||Okl. Thunder|
|Ind. Pacers||90||102||Mia. Heat|
|San. Spurs||97||106||Okl. Thunder|